This hands-on has been designed as a workshop where people can define and quantify stress in the workplace, measure its effects on the organization, identify organizational and individual influences on stress, manage stress in the workplace, and develop personal coping strategies.
Anyone who manages a team of people in an environment that is subject to high-stress levels, such as fast-paced activity, a high rate of change, or situations where a high degree of personal responsibility is required.
- Understand stress in the workplace both in terms of organizational costs and how to measure absenteeism and turnover
- Identify organizational influences on stress
- Identify stress and the individual by detailing individual personality profiles
- Detail ‘The General Adaptive Syndrome’
- Manage stress in the workplace
- What is Stress?
- Change and Situational Stress
- Money and Finances
- Health and Lifestyle
- Interactivity and Support
- Time and Obligations
- Fun and Relaxation
- Setting Goals and Planning for the Future
- Your Personal Action Plan