With constant shifts in workforce demographics and emerging global markets, the necessity and benefits of a diverse workplace are growing exponentially. Diversity in the workplace can help a business expand their market share, boost company productivity and attract a wider pool of qualified applicants.
Supervisors, Line managers, Heads of department, administration staff, HR staff, CEOs
- Understand the Business Case for Diversity & Inclusion
- Increase your Awareness for Diversity & Inclusion
- Develop an Action Plan for Starting the Journey to Diversity & Inclusion
- Explain the value of a diverse workforce.
- Describe how diversity goes beyond such differences as race, age, and gender.
- Identify challenges that often arise when working with a heterogeneous group.
- Explain how the law affects diversity in the workplace.
- Identify and address inappropriate behaviour.
- Adopt a management style that encourages diversity.
- The Basics: Why Talking About Diversity Matters
- The Law: What’s Legal and Not
- A Little History: Five Approaches to Diversity Management
- Three Paradigms: Understanding Different Views of Diversity
- Organizational Inclusion: Aligning Systems and Policies
- Moving Toward Inclusion: Everyday Activities
- Smoother Sailing: Managing Different Viewpoints and Agendas