The hallmark of a service-centric institution consists of staff that is engaged and enthusiastic about providing an exceptional customer experience. As businesses continue to improve and evolve, the ability of classified staff to deliver a complementary and consistent level of service has never been more important. This transformative program will include interactive exercises, practical examples, and real-time coaching in a fun yet focused environment.
Customer services staff, receptionists, administrative staff, sales and marketing staff
- Define world-class service and increase awareness and commitment to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Equip staff with proven techniques in building rapport and exceeding expectations for internal and external customers.
- Highlight the power of first impressions and reveal secrets in mastering the initial moments that set the tone for the customer experience.
- Promote and nurture greater consistency in service delivery.
- Provide staff members with a proven strategy for better service recovery and issue resolution.
- Enhance personal ownership and empowerment of staff members to continually improve the quality of the customer experience
- “Good and bad customer service experiences” exercise
- Stepping into the shoes of your customer’s exercise
- Experience your service as a customer
- View competitor customer service
- Provide communication skills
- Dealing with difficult situations and complaint handling
- Develop product knowledge
- Suggestions for improving customer service
- Internal customer service improvements
- Ensure a customer service focus within staff induction
- Change management within the service industry
- Attitude is everything