This Disciplinary and Grievance Training Course will provide those that attend with the skills and approaches needed to manage disciplinary and grievance issues effectively. It seems today that the rules surrounding disciplinary and grievance in the workplace have grown in many grey areas. It’s reported that businesses apply the rules in different ways or even inconsistencies in the procedure in one business is commonplace.
The course is suitable for anyone involved in managing the HR process and policies i.e. HR Managers, HR Advisors and Leaders and Managers who are looking for an introduction to dealing with disciplinary and grievance procedures.
By the end of this Disciplinary and Grievance Training Course, attendees will:
- Have a full understanding of disciplinary and grievance processes and how they can be used to manage under-performance
- Understanding how to have difficult conversations with team members who are under-performing, have high sickness levels and who have lodged grievances against people or processes.
- Be able to investigate disciplinary issues and grievances
- Know how to set clear performance objectives and performance improvement plans
The content of this Disciplinary and Grievance Training Course includes:
- What the law says
- The difference between conduct and capability
- What you can/should do before getting to the disciplinary stage
- Dealing with conduct and capability issues
- Disciplinary process and meetings
- Dismissal including constructive dismissal
- How to avoid all of these things in the first place
This interactive one-day training course will bring consistency in applying performance management within the business, helping managers and team leaders recognize their role and contribution to effectively manage performance and conduct at work.
This course offers practical performance management training, aimed at line managers who have a responsibility for managing the performance and conduct of staff/employees.
By the end of the course, participants will have:
- Shared a common understanding of how performance management systems can be effectively utilised to raise the performance of individuals and teams
- Enhanced their skills in setting clear expectations and objectively measuring individual performance using objectives and competencies as key measures
- Identified and practised some performance management strategies and techniques to enhance the performance and motivation in under-performing and high performing team members.
- Creating and sustaining high-performance teams
- Key characteristics of a high performing team
- Stages of group development
- Role of team leader in achieving high performance
- The principles of performance management
- Core elements, principles and benefits of an effective performance management framework
- Performance management cycle and purpose of the annual performance review
- Organisations’ performance appraisal process
- Setting performance measures
- Objective setting process
- Setting and communicating performance objectives
- Identifying core behaviours that drive high performance
- Reviewing and assessing performance
- Reviewing different levels of performance
- Objectively assessing and rating performance
- One to one performance review meetings
- Structuring performance review meetings
- Giving constructive and motivational feedback
- Using questions to help employees review their own performance
The change management course will provide leaders and managers with clear insights on how to effectively motivate people through corporate culture or organizational change. It will equip them with some effective skills and knowledge for managing and communicating change.
This training course is designed for those who have a responsibility for leading and managing people through change at work.
By the end of this one-day training course for managing change, the participants will have:
- An appreciation of the impact of organizational change on people
- Identified ways they can positively lead and motivate people through cultural or organizational change
- Developed skills for effectively communicating change
- Identified ways they can help team members cope with change
- The case for managing change
- Experiencing change
- Recognizing the impact change can have on standards
- Our experience of change/change management principles
- Drawing upon past experiences of change
- Nine key principles of managing change
- Emotional responses to change
- Business and personal impacts of failing to deal with people’s needs & concerns
- Identifying our own response to change
- Compelling reasons for change
- Responding to resistance
- Conveying compelling reasons for change
- Clear vision and objectives for change
- Three steps to creating a clear vision
- Imaging your vision
- Building momentum and managing resistance to change
- Driving momentum
- Recognizing the reasons for resistance
- Our reactions to resistance
- Dealing with resistance with the right change management strategy
Financial Wellness is the focal point of life. Financially healthy individual spreads the health to all the other faculties of their lives. It is true that financial wellness translates to Physical Wellness, Social Wellness, Intellectual wellness and Spiritual Wellness both for the individual and for those around them. The converse is also true. Our Financial Literacy Programs (FLPs) are designed to enable individuals and groups to draw value from the sessions. Our approach is professional as we do our best to package a training session that is aligned to the needs of the target group. Whereas the core content may appear similar between one training and another, the approach and the mode of delivery is usually matched to the specific needs of the target group or target individuals.
Business owners, HR Managers, Supervisors, Managers
- To encourage participants to manage their finances responsibly
- To enable participants to build the requisite blocks for financial freedom
- To equip participating employers with skills to diagnose and positively respond to areas that need FLP intervention among their employees
- To help liberate those in financial sorrow through participatory FLP therapy interventions
- To identify the best strategies for wealth creation, protection and preservation
- To help participants discover avenues for income diversification
- Give access to financial products and investment opportunities
- To enable employees to proactively plan for their retirement
- Financial Wellness diagnosis
- The power of saving
- Effective modes of saving
- The Art of goal setting
- The Art of budgeting & Financial Prioritizing Skills
- Managing debts & Liabilities
- Overcoming procrastination
- The power of compounding
- Taking advantage of economies of scale
- Investment opportunities today
- Investment opportunities tomorrow
- Principles of Wealth accumulation
- Principles of Wealth protection
- Principles of Wealth distribution
The hallmark of a service-centric institution consists of staff that is engaged and enthusiastic about providing an exceptional customer experience. As businesses continue to improve and evolve, the ability of classified staff to deliver a complementary and consistent level of service has never been more important. This transformative program will include interactive exercises, practical examples, and real-time coaching in a fun yet focused environment.
Customer services staff, receptionists, administrative staff, sales and marketing staff
- Define world-class service and increase awareness and commitment to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Equip staff with proven techniques in building rapport and exceeding expectations for internal and external customers.
- Highlight the power of first impressions and reveal secrets in mastering the initial moments that set the tone for the customer experience.
- Promote and nurture greater consistency in service delivery.
- Provide staff members with a proven strategy for better service recovery and issue resolution.
- Enhance personal ownership and empowerment of staff members to continually improve the quality of the customer experience
- “Good and bad customer service experiences” exercise
- Stepping into the shoes of your customer’s exercise
- Experience your service as a customer
- View competitor customer service
- Provide communication skills
- Dealing with difficult situations and complaint handling
- Develop product knowledge
- Suggestions for improving customer service
- Internal customer service improvements
- Ensure a customer service focus within staff induction
- Change management within the service industry
- Attitude is everything
In the corporate world, restructures and consequential redundancies are often required, but come with an emotional human cost. Therefore, it’s vital that companies plan changes carefully in order to support the workers who are losing their jobs, avoid any unfair dismissal claims and minimize the potential of negative publicity.
Employees earmarked for redundancy, line managers, Human resource staff, employee representatives, supervisors
- Identify reactions and emotions to news of redundancy and apply basic coping mechanisms
- Put together a plan to take you to the next stage of your work life
- Know-how and where to job search
- Know how to manage money and lifestyle
- Know how to apply a simple problem-solving technique
- Explain the role of networking in returning to work
- Consider a range of options as an alternative to getting another job.
- Know how to remain positive and relevant
- Define what constitutes redundancy
- Reacting to redundancy news
- Separation process
- Redundancy entitlement pay
- Employees entitlement to appeal
- Managing a smooth transition
- What options are there after redundancy
- How to communicate with family and friends about your redundancy
- Job search techniques
- Coaching and counselling
- Financial planning and Management
A good understanding of business communication can unlock a world of potential for your organization. Developing your staff’s ability to communicate can be a tremendous asset to your organization and its ability to grow and expand into new markets.
Supervisors, Line Managers, Customer Service Staff, Admin Staff, Sales and Marketing Staff
On completion, the participants should be able to:
- Improve your confidence when speaking and communicating in English in a business context
- Speaking, simulations and using English in the workplace
- Develop and refine your written communication skills as well as expand and enhance your vocabulary and fluency
- Focus on improving fluency, confidence, and the appropriate expressions and style used in a business context
- Increase employees’ performance and productivity
The course will address the following areas:
- Effective Communication
- Business Writing – Emails, Memos, Notices, Reports, Proposals and general correspondence
- Telephone and Video-Conferencing Skills and Etiquette
- Email and Emailing Skills and Etiquette
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Managing Meetings
- Customer Service
- Building Confidence and Self- Esteem
- Managing team dynamics
- Personal, Interpersonal Relations and Team Building
- Business and Work Ethics
- Coaching and Mentoring for Business
This course explores management and leadership issues in the industry, including power and empowerment, communication, goal setting, high-performance teams, diversity, managing organisational change, and strategic career planning.
Line manager, department heads, function heads
- It will help increase your team’s work productivity.
- It will help you raise future team leaders for the business organization.
- It will improve your leadership styles.
- You will learn better ways of influencing people.
- You will learn better ways to build a strong and united team.
- You will learn the art of negotiating effectively with people.
- You will gain more self-confidence in leading a team.
- You will be able to interact with other leaders.
- You will be able to effectively formulate and implement leadership strategies.
- You will be able to create employee-friendly policies within the organization.
- Organisational change.
- The functions of management.
- Contemporary views of leadership.
- Quality management.
- Continuous-improvement process and tools.
- Types and sources of organisational and personal power.
- The communication process, and barriers to effective communication.
- Goal-setting, coaching and handling organisational conflict
- Team development.
- The changing workforce and diversity
- Analysing your personal skills, interests, values, and personality type.
- Ethics and common ethical issues
100 de 100 Temizlik
Çalışmalarımızda 100 de 100 temizlik ucuz halı yıkama garantisi vermekten mutluluk duyuyoruz.
3 günde teslim
Evinizden alır, evinize teslim ederiz. Acil durumlarda 3 günde teslim.
Ofis, Otel, Cami ve işyerleri için halı, döşeme halı, koltuk, stor yıkama servisi
Özel üretilmiş halı, koltuk ve diğer ev tekstili temizlik ihtiyaçlarınız için bizi arayın.
Doruk Elektronik Kamera Güvenlik Sistemleri
Doruk Elektronik olarak sektörde 2005’ten bu yana izmir kamera sistemleri Elektronik Güvenlik Sistemleri konularında hizmet vermekteyiz. Geçmişten günümüze en iyi ürünü en uygun fiyata verme çabamız, bizi rakip firmaların hep bir adım önüne atmıştır.
Sektörde kendi alanında lider konumda olan Samsung, Hikvision, Dahua ve diğer onlarca markanın tedarikçisiyiz.
Neden Doruk Elektronik?
Dürüstüz: Diğer firmalar gibi sizin okumak istemeyeceğiniz kadar uzun sözleşmeler imzalatıp, sizi her ay para ödemek zorunda bırakmayız. Sözleşmenizden vazgeçmek istediğinizde de sizden cayma bedeli adı altında siz değerli müşterilerimizden asla para talep etmeyiz.
Hızlı ve Kolay İletişim: Doruk Elektronik’e haftanın yedi günü, sabahtan akşama kadar her dakika ulaşabilirsiniz. Haftanın yedi günü sınırsız teknik destek veriyoruz. 10 yıldır aynı telefon numarasını kullanıyoruz.
Kaliteli Ürün :Bizim anlayışımıza göre; Elektronik ürünlerde para kesinlikle yalan söylemez. Ucuz ürün basit, düz entegreler kullandığı için ucuzdur. En büyük örneği kamera kayıt cihazı ve kameralarda kullanılan entegre ile kamera görüntü işlemcileridir. Ucuz ve markasız olarak satılan cihazlara ait işlemci ve diğer entegreler endüstriyel değildir. Aylarca hiç kapanmadan 7/24 çalışmaları için üretilmemiştir, markasız sisteme ait kameralarda her geçen gün eskiyip görüntü günden güne bozulacaktır. Görüntü her geçen gün daha da kalitesizleşecektir, renkler birbirine karışacak, her geçen gün görüntü kirlenecektir. Bir süre sonra baktığınızda çizgi film gibi izliyor olacaksınız. Etrafı görecek fakat seçemeyeceksiniz.
Etrafınızda ucuz sistem kurduranlar mutlaka vardır, onlara sadece kamera sistemini ilk kurdurduğu gündeki görün kalitesi ile bugünün görüntü kalitesi arasındaki farkı sorun, aynı hikayeyi onlardan da duyacaksınız.