Organizations need managers and leaders who use coaching skills to empower employees to achieve organizational goals. This course is designed to provide a framework for developing skills to help managers Coach for Performance. This course will cover the structure of a performance coaching session, assessing current performance, awareness and taking responsibility, overcoming psychological blocks, goal setting, eliminating the difference between the actual and expected performance.
- Identify the need for coaching within your organization and be aware of existing resources and development gaps
- Develop a coaching strategy that considers organizational Culture
- Boost productivity by helping your employees work smarter
- Understanding Coaching – Identifying needs for coaching as a leadership style in the workplace.
- Role of a Coach – Key principles of coaching and Coaching to boost motivation.
- Enhancing performance through feedback – Generating feedback in a way that encourages positive change.
- Coaching with Emotional and Social intelligence – Increase employee engagement and Strength-based approach to coaching
- Strategies for building trust – Practical techniques to develop trust and allow both parties to engage positively.
- The power of praise – Increase self-confidence and motivate someone to challenge themselves by stressing their efforts.
- Setting SMART Performance Goals – Guiding goal-setting process, aligning organizational goal to individual employee goals, create action plans with milestones for goal achievement.
You might be surprised how many team-building consultants know how to play games and they may even know how to debrief those games but they don’t really know team dynamics in the business world. Team building when done right is one of the most powerful ways to achieve significant breakthroughs in employee productivity. We work with you to develop a team-building program that solves actual problems in the workplace.
- Together we identify the needs of your organization.
- We develop a program using outdoor elements including obstacle courses to come up with solutions.
- We evaluate the effectiveness of the training over time.
Outdoor management development (OMD) and outdoor team building have long been used as a way to facilitate change and develop effective leadership and team-building skills using the great outdoors. We will put together a program based on your individual needs that will stretch and develop your interpersonal skills. This is a powerful and effective way to facilitate fast long-lasting change, real experiences, real consequences and real meaning, all transferable and very applicable to the business environment.
We operate a policy of challenge by choice, this means that through consultation with you, we will provide a series of challenges to stretch and strengthen your team and its members. Participants are always in control of their level of participation and how they contribute to the team’s goals. Rather than avoid issues and challenges we find that fully adopting this inspiring approach leads to team members being empowered to take on responsibility and new challenges and to have open and honest conversations about what they can and cannot do.
- Increasing self-awareness
- Increasing peer awareness
- Effective team working and leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Increasing group morale
- Coaching skills
- Peer feedback skills
- Have fun
Financial Wellness is the focal point of life. Financially healthy individual spreads the health to all the other faculties of their lives. It is true that financial wellness translates to Physical Wellness, Social Wellness, Intellectual wellness and Spiritual Wellness both for the individual and for those around them. The converse is also true. Our Financial Literacy Programs (FLPs) are designed to enable individuals and groups to draw value from the sessions. Our approach is professional as we do our best to package a training session that is aligned to the needs of the target group. Whereas the core content may appear similar between one training and another, the approach and the mode of delivery is usually matched to the specific needs of the target group or target individuals.
Business owners, HR Managers, Supervisors, Managers
- To encourage participants to manage their finances responsibly
- To enable participants to build the requisite blocks for financial freedom
- To equip participating employers with skills to diagnose and positively respond to areas that need FLP intervention among their employees
- To help liberate those in financial sorrow through participatory FLP therapy interventions
- To identify the best strategies for wealth creation, protection and preservation
- To help participants discover avenues for income diversification
- Give access to financial products and investment opportunities
- To enable employees to proactively plan for their retirement
- Financial Wellness diagnosis
- The power of saving
- Effective modes of saving
- The Art of goal setting
- The Art of budgeting & Financial Prioritizing Skills
- Managing debts & Liabilities
- Overcoming procrastination
- The power of compounding
- Taking advantage of economies of scale
- Investment opportunities today
- Investment opportunities tomorrow
- Principles of Wealth accumulation
- Principles of Wealth protection
- Principles of Wealth distribution
The hallmark of a service-centric institution consists of staff that is engaged and enthusiastic about providing an exceptional customer experience. As businesses continue to improve and evolve, the ability of classified staff to deliver a complementary and consistent level of service has never been more important. This transformative program will include interactive exercises, practical examples, and real-time coaching in a fun yet focused environment.
Customer services staff, receptionists, administrative staff, sales and marketing staff
- Define world-class service and increase awareness and commitment to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Equip staff with proven techniques in building rapport and exceeding expectations for internal and external customers.
- Highlight the power of first impressions and reveal secrets in mastering the initial moments that set the tone for the customer experience.
- Promote and nurture greater consistency in service delivery.
- Provide staff members with a proven strategy for better service recovery and issue resolution.
- Enhance personal ownership and empowerment of staff members to continually improve the quality of the customer experience
- “Good and bad customer service experiences” exercise
- Stepping into the shoes of your customer’s exercise
- Experience your service as a customer
- View competitor customer service
- Provide communication skills
- Dealing with difficult situations and complaint handling
- Develop product knowledge
- Suggestions for improving customer service
- Internal customer service improvements
- Ensure a customer service focus within staff induction
- Change management within the service industry
- Attitude is everything
A good understanding of business communication can unlock a world of potential for your organization. Developing your staff’s ability to communicate can be a tremendous asset to your organization and its ability to grow and expand into new markets.
Supervisors, Line Managers, Customer Service Staff, Admin Staff, Sales and Marketing Staff
On completion, the participants should be able to:
- Improve your confidence when speaking and communicating in English in a business context
- Speaking, simulations and using English in the workplace
- Develop and refine your written communication skills as well as expand and enhance your vocabulary and fluency
- Focus on improving fluency, confidence, and the appropriate expressions and style used in a business context
- Increase employees’ performance and productivity
The course will address the following areas:
- Effective Communication
- Business Writing – Emails, Memos, Notices, Reports, Proposals and general correspondence
- Telephone and Video-Conferencing Skills and Etiquette
- Email and Emailing Skills and Etiquette
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Managing Meetings
- Customer Service
- Building Confidence and Self- Esteem
- Managing team dynamics
- Personal, Interpersonal Relations and Team Building
- Business and Work Ethics
- Coaching and Mentoring for Business