Emotionally Intelligent leaders have a great positive impact on their employees. Impactful leaders are expected to demonstrate extensive knowledge, allocate rewards, achieve organizational objectives and provide exemplary leadership to others amongst many other responsibilities.
High competency in communicating, influencing, motivating others and managing emotions in the workplace thrust leaders to become mentors as well. Therefore, exceptional leadership calls for high emotional intelligence leaders that have sound judgment and reasoning.
- All managers and leaders seeking to raise their barometer of emotional intelligence
- Individuals who desire to develop emotional intelligence in all aspects of their work and personal life
By the end of the course, participants will have:
- Keep a relationship productive by cultivating emotional intelligence at work
- Recognize stress levels and keep it under control
- Exchange communication using emotionally intelligent language
- Pick up social cues and responding appropriately to them
- Assess your own self-awareness and communication style
- Apply emotional intelligence in your work and personal life for a healthy balance
- Maintain your emotional energy to motivate and lead team members towards achieving organizational goals
- Develop authentic and credible leadership to build trust within team members
- Develop skills in responding to feedback
- Emotional resilience to handle challenges
- Importance of Emotional Intelligence
- Skills needed for EQ communication
- How to express one’s own emotions
- Identifying personal barriers to communicating with others
- Flexibility in dealing with other personality styles
- Building Emotional Fitness
- Mental adaptability to handling problems
- Raising your emotional intelligence
- Conflict resolution with EQ
- Handling pressure with EQ
- Balancing work and personal life
- Take Charge of your Emotional Energy
- Managing stress and adversity
- Using emotionally intelligent body language
- Strategies for human performance enhancement
- Managing Emotional Feedback
- Controlling emotional impulses
- Practical ways to build an emotional connection
- Creating synergy in teams
- Practising High EQ Leadership
- Leading with empathy
- Authentic leadership
- Ways to build trust
- Developing your personal action plan
Organizations need managers and leaders who use coaching skills to empower employees to achieve organizational goals. This course is designed to provide a framework for developing skills to help managers Coach for Performance. This course will cover the structure of a performance coaching session, assessing current performance, awareness and taking responsibility, overcoming psychological blocks, goal setting, eliminating the difference between the actual and expected performance.
- Identify the need for coaching within your organization and be aware of existing resources and development gaps
- Develop a coaching strategy that considers organizational Culture
- Boost productivity by helping your employees work smarter
- Understanding Coaching – Identifying needs for coaching as a leadership style in the workplace.
- Role of a Coach – Key principles of coaching and Coaching to boost motivation.
- Enhancing performance through feedback – Generating feedback in a way that encourages positive change.
- Coaching with Emotional and Social intelligence – Increase employee engagement and Strength-based approach to coaching
- Strategies for building trust – Practical techniques to develop trust and allow both parties to engage positively.
- The power of praise – Increase self-confidence and motivate someone to challenge themselves by stressing their efforts.
- Setting SMART Performance Goals – Guiding goal-setting process, aligning organizational goal to individual employee goals, create action plans with milestones for goal achievement.
With constant shifts in workforce demographics and emerging global markets, the necessity and benefits of a diverse workplace are growing exponentially. Diversity in the workplace can help a business expand their market share, boost company productivity and attract a wider pool of qualified applicants.
Supervisors, Line managers, Heads of department, administration staff, HR staff, CEOs
- Understand the Business Case for Diversity & Inclusion
- Increase your Awareness for Diversity & Inclusion
- Develop an Action Plan for Starting the Journey to Diversity & Inclusion
- Explain the value of a diverse workforce.
- Describe how diversity goes beyond such differences as race, age, and gender.
- Identify challenges that often arise when working with a heterogeneous group.
- Explain how the law affects diversity in the workplace.
- Identify and address inappropriate behaviour.
- Adopt a management style that encourages diversity.
- The Basics: Why Talking About Diversity Matters
- The Law: What’s Legal and Not
- A Little History: Five Approaches to Diversity Management
- Three Paradigms: Understanding Different Views of Diversity
- Organizational Inclusion: Aligning Systems and Policies
- Moving Toward Inclusion: Everyday Activities
- Smoother Sailing: Managing Different Viewpoints and Agendas
This course aims to provide an understanding of the nature of enterprise and entrepreneurship and introduces the role of the entrepreneur, innovation and technology in the entrepreneurial process. It is not about small business or lifestyle businesses but instead the development of growth-oriented businesses – whether for-profit or not-for-profit. Entrepreneurship is both a way of thinking and doing. It involves “building something from nothing” and successful entrepreneurs know how to manage and mitigate uncertainty and risk. The course content is relevant to those individuals thinking about starting a business or who are already in business – large or small, those who are interested in commercializing their own innovations or of others, and those who advise entrepreneurs or engage in policymaking in the entrepreneurship area.
Line managers, Heads of department, operations team, sales and marketing team
- Discuss the attitudes, values, characteristics, behaviour, and processes associated with possessing an entrepreneurial mindset and engaging in successful appropriate entrepreneurial behaviour.
- Discuss what is meant by entrepreneurship and innovation from both a theoretical and practical perspective, and the role of the entrepreneur in the new enterprise creation process.
- Describe the ways in which entrepreneurs perceive opportunity, manage risk, organise resources and add value.
- Develop a plan for implementing entrepreneurial activities in a globalised and competitive environment is responsible for the social, ethical and cultural issues.
- Critique a plan for implementing entrepreneurial activities in a globalised and competitive environment being mindful of the social, ethical and cultural issues.
- Deep discipline knowledge
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Career and leadership readiness
- Intercultural and ethical competency
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Promote the business
- Develop a marketing campaign in order to appeal to consumers
- Attract potential customers
- Manage the client portfolio
- Communicate with customers
- Develop a human resources strategy
- Define the business plan
- Fund the business
- Sell the idea to the investors
- Develop solid business models
- Create successful companies
This Sales & Marketing training course is designed to help those working in sales and marketing to identify, recruit and retain the perfect customer. Whether an old hand at sales & marketing or brand new, this fun and highly practical course is designed to stimulate sales & marketing activity by identifying and using best practice.
Relationship Managers, Commercial Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales and Marketing Team, Social Media Managers
After attending our Sales & Marketing Course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the ‘perfect’ customer
- Create powerful introductions
- Fill the sales funnel
- Understand the psychology of selling
- Close and follow-up sales
- Mastering the fundamentals of having a successful career
- Marketing and prospecting: the foundation of success
- Using your sphere of influence to create a referral database plus-circle prospecting, door knocking, and cold calling
- Technology and digital marketing
- Marketing on the web
- Social media lead generation strategies
- Interviewing the Buyer and showing strategies
- Overcoming buyer objections and negotiating offers
- Scheduling and time management
- Pre-listing package and the eight key listing appointment questions
- Personal branding
- Advanced Lead Generation Strategies: Expired and For-Sale-by-Owner Listings
- Managing and closing the transaction
A good understanding of business communication can unlock a world of potential for your organization. Developing your staff’s ability to communicate can be a tremendous asset to your organization and its ability to grow and expand into new markets.
Supervisors, Line Managers, Customer Service Staff, Admin Staff, Sales and Marketing Staff
On completion, the participants should be able to:
- Improve your confidence when speaking and communicating in English in a business context
- Speaking, simulations and using English in the workplace
- Develop and refine your written communication skills as well as expand and enhance your vocabulary and fluency
- Focus on improving fluency, confidence, and the appropriate expressions and style used in a business context
- Increase employees’ performance and productivity
The course will address the following areas:
- Effective Communication
- Business Writing – Emails, Memos, Notices, Reports, Proposals and general correspondence
- Telephone and Video-Conferencing Skills and Etiquette
- Email and Emailing Skills and Etiquette
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Managing Meetings
- Customer Service
- Building Confidence and Self- Esteem
- Managing team dynamics
- Personal, Interpersonal Relations and Team Building
- Business and Work Ethics
- Coaching and Mentoring for Business