Business Process Optimisation and Modelling are essential components of Business Process Redesign (BPR), strategic development of organisational capabilities, as well as other business processes improvement initiatives such as business process management (BPM), re-engineering, systems development, quality management and continuous process improvement.
Participants will acquire knowledge and skills to develop a strategically aligned approach to business process optimisation; learn how to analyse and accurately model business processes from the enterprise level through to detailed workflow representation at the operational and project level. Participants will extend their ability to design effective organisational structures, activities and processes, and will acquire knowledge and skills to map and model business processes, measure and evaluate workflow and activities, and assign process owners.
- Operations Managers
- Project Managers
- Process Managers
- Business Architects and Analysts
- Systems Architects and Designers
- Quality Managers
- Understand business processes and their components
- Apply process analysis, planning, and measurement concepts and techniques to their own organization’s processes
- Define processes using the Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) standard
- Develop a business process architecture
- Analyse process customer requirements
- Specify measures of business process performance (KPIs)
- Diagnose the health of a business process
- Use process improvement techniques to transform business processes
- Understanding Business Processes
- Business process modelling concepts
- Outline key business process elements
- Developing Business Process Models using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN)
- An introduction to Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN)
- Modelling business process events
- Operations management using BPMN
- Business architecture
- Business process management (BPM)
- Practical business process optimisation work
- Tools and Techniques for Business Process Modelling, Evaluation and Executive Oversight
- Manage stakeholder collaboration
- Business Process Integration and Optimisation
- Practical Business Process Integration Work
- Risk Management Integration
- Asset and Knowledge Management Integration
This course aims to provide an understanding of the nature of enterprise and entrepreneurship and introduces the role of the entrepreneur, innovation and technology in the entrepreneurial process. It is not about small business or lifestyle businesses but instead the development of growth-oriented businesses – whether for-profit or not-for-profit. Entrepreneurship is both a way of thinking and doing. It involves “building something from nothing” and successful entrepreneurs know how to manage and mitigate uncertainty and risk. The course content is relevant to those individuals thinking about starting a business or who are already in business – large or small, those who are interested in commercializing their own innovations or of others, and those who advise entrepreneurs or engage in policymaking in the entrepreneurship area.
Line managers, Heads of department, operations team, sales and marketing team
- Discuss the attitudes, values, characteristics, behaviour, and processes associated with possessing an entrepreneurial mindset and engaging in successful appropriate entrepreneurial behaviour.
- Discuss what is meant by entrepreneurship and innovation from both a theoretical and practical perspective, and the role of the entrepreneur in the new enterprise creation process.
- Describe the ways in which entrepreneurs perceive opportunity, manage risk, organise resources and add value.
- Develop a plan for implementing entrepreneurial activities in a globalised and competitive environment is responsible for the social, ethical and cultural issues.
- Critique a plan for implementing entrepreneurial activities in a globalised and competitive environment being mindful of the social, ethical and cultural issues.
- Deep discipline knowledge
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Career and leadership readiness
- Intercultural and ethical competency
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Promote the business
- Develop a marketing campaign in order to appeal to consumers
- Attract potential customers
- Manage the client portfolio
- Communicate with customers
- Develop a human resources strategy
- Define the business plan
- Fund the business
- Sell the idea to the investors
- Develop solid business models
- Create successful companies
This Sales & Marketing training course is designed to help those working in sales and marketing to identify, recruit and retain the perfect customer. Whether an old hand at sales & marketing or brand new, this fun and highly practical course is designed to stimulate sales & marketing activity by identifying and using best practice.
Relationship Managers, Commercial Managers, Marketing Managers, Sales and Marketing Team, Social Media Managers
After attending our Sales & Marketing Course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the ‘perfect’ customer
- Create powerful introductions
- Fill the sales funnel
- Understand the psychology of selling
- Close and follow-up sales
- Mastering the fundamentals of having a successful career
- Marketing and prospecting: the foundation of success
- Using your sphere of influence to create a referral database plus-circle prospecting, door knocking, and cold calling
- Technology and digital marketing
- Marketing on the web
- Social media lead generation strategies
- Interviewing the Buyer and showing strategies
- Overcoming buyer objections and negotiating offers
- Scheduling and time management
- Pre-listing package and the eight key listing appointment questions
- Personal branding
- Advanced Lead Generation Strategies: Expired and For-Sale-by-Owner Listings
- Managing and closing the transaction
Financial Wellness is the focal point of life. Financially healthy individual spreads the health to all the other faculties of their lives. It is true that financial wellness translates to Physical Wellness, Social Wellness, Intellectual wellness and Spiritual Wellness both for the individual and for those around them. The converse is also true. Our Financial Literacy Programs (FLPs) are designed to enable individuals and groups to draw value from the sessions. Our approach is professional as we do our best to package a training session that is aligned to the needs of the target group. Whereas the core content may appear similar between one training and another, the approach and the mode of delivery is usually matched to the specific needs of the target group or target individuals.
Business owners, HR Managers, Supervisors, Managers
- To encourage participants to manage their finances responsibly
- To enable participants to build the requisite blocks for financial freedom
- To equip participating employers with skills to diagnose and positively respond to areas that need FLP intervention among their employees
- To help liberate those in financial sorrow through participatory FLP therapy interventions
- To identify the best strategies for wealth creation, protection and preservation
- To help participants discover avenues for income diversification
- Give access to financial products and investment opportunities
- To enable employees to proactively plan for their retirement
- Financial Wellness diagnosis
- The power of saving
- Effective modes of saving
- The Art of goal setting
- The Art of budgeting & Financial Prioritizing Skills
- Managing debts & Liabilities
- Overcoming procrastination
- The power of compounding
- Taking advantage of economies of scale
- Investment opportunities today
- Investment opportunities tomorrow
- Principles of Wealth accumulation
- Principles of Wealth protection
- Principles of Wealth distribution
The hallmark of a service-centric institution consists of staff that is engaged and enthusiastic about providing an exceptional customer experience. As businesses continue to improve and evolve, the ability of classified staff to deliver a complementary and consistent level of service has never been more important. This transformative program will include interactive exercises, practical examples, and real-time coaching in a fun yet focused environment.
Customer services staff, receptionists, administrative staff, sales and marketing staff
- Define world-class service and increase awareness and commitment to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Equip staff with proven techniques in building rapport and exceeding expectations for internal and external customers.
- Highlight the power of first impressions and reveal secrets in mastering the initial moments that set the tone for the customer experience.
- Promote and nurture greater consistency in service delivery.
- Provide staff members with a proven strategy for better service recovery and issue resolution.
- Enhance personal ownership and empowerment of staff members to continually improve the quality of the customer experience
- “Good and bad customer service experiences” exercise
- Stepping into the shoes of your customer’s exercise
- Experience your service as a customer
- View competitor customer service
- Provide communication skills
- Dealing with difficult situations and complaint handling
- Develop product knowledge
- Suggestions for improving customer service
- Internal customer service improvements
- Ensure a customer service focus within staff induction
- Change management within the service industry
- Attitude is everything