POSITION: PROPERTY OFFICER
REPORTING TO: PROPERTY MANAGER
GROSS SALARY: KSH 45,000
The preferred candidate must be well conversant with property management practices.
The ideal person will be expected to:
- Following tenants on Rental Payment in liaison with the manager and the assistant manager.
- Showing vacant spaces in the properties to all prospective tenants in liaison with the managers.
- Maintaining records of all payments made & payment vouchers issued in your base station.
- Supervising all premise cleaners, security personnel and all other service providers in liaison with the manager.
- Dispatch of Invoices, bills and all correspondences to the tenants.
- Carry out regular inspections in the buildings
- Overseeing any repair works that would be needed in the buildings.
- Handling tenants’ complaints and ensuring timely feedback in respect of the same in liaison with the manager.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
Degree in Land Economics, Real Estate or equivalent from a recognized university.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial property management.
Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Strong analytical skills.
Keen to details.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
A team player.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org